These heating elements can activate oxygen sensors immediately after the engine starts, which detects oxygen concentration in the exhaust gas of vehicles.
Working: Voltage: 12/13VAC (Customizable)
Heating Resistance: 2.1Ω~13Ω (23℃±2℃) (Customizable)
Dimension: Length: 32~59mm; Diameter: 2.5~3.7mm (Customizable)
Electrode: Welding nickel wires on the surface of gold plating on the electrode surface
Material: 95% Alumina
Maximum operation temperature: 1000℃
Thermal conductivity (20℃): 18W/(m.K)
Specific heat (20℃): 0.78×103 J/(kg.K)
Coef.of linear thermal expansion (40~800℃)
Vickers hardness (Load 500g): 12.3 Gpa
3-point flexural strength: 340 MPa
Excellent Mechanical Properties
High-Efficiency Heat Exchange
Small Size/High Output
Handling and notices of using the ceramic heater
- Don’t give the ceramic heater impact like falling down to the ground or strike it hammer forcefully.
- Using ceramic heater at rating voltage. High voltage may cause the damage of ceramic heater
- The temperature control device should be used on a ceramic heater. And the surface temperature of the ceramic heater should no more than 800℃ since the temperature is closely related to its working life
- Don’t use the ceramic heater on the following conditions: quick heat up, quick cool down, and uneven heat distribution. Because of the above conditions, open circuit. Racking problems may happen. Please be careful of heat shock besides other situations that are not mentioned here, such as incomplete contact with a metal part that will also cause uneven heat distribution.
- Don’t put excess strength to Ni-wire and brazing area. If Ni wires were bent many times, power concentration points would become brittle. Crack even breakage may happen. If pulled Ni wires with excess power, the brazing area will be peeled off.
- Don’t use the ceramic heater for medical, nuclear, and aero purposes.