Boron Nitride machinable ceramic is made by hot pressing Boron Nitride powders at high temperature and pressure. Boron Nitride Ceramic can easily be machined into rods, bars, plates and even intricate custom shapes.
Boron Nitride’s high chemical resistance against a vast majority of molten metals, combined with excellent thermal shock resistance makes it ideal for a variety of molten metal contact applications. In addition, Boron Nitride is easily machinable into complex shapes for quick prototyping, offering an advantage over traditional ceramics.
The boron nitride is compatible with ceramic leaks, diversion pipes, high-temperature resistance of 1750 degrees, resistance to rapid cooling and heat, non-adhesive and non-blocking with metal materials, high-temperature resistant metal liquid and airflow scouring.
- Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance
- High Electrical Resistivity
- High Thermal Conductivity
- Good Chemical Inertness
- High Temperature Material
- Excellent Lubricating Properties — Low Coefficient Of Friction
- Non-Wetting (Without Oxidation)
- High Dielectric Breakdown Strength
- Excellent Machinability